I’ve already booked my hotel for the Royal Wedding – but this came across the inbox and looks like a lot of fun.
THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR AT LONDON’S MAY FAIR HOTEL – CELEBRATES IN TRUE BRITISH STYLE, WITH SAPPHIRES, JEEVES AND AFTERNOON TEA
London’s May Fair hotel opened by King George in 1927 is inviting guests to celebrate the royal wedding in its glamourous and exquisite surroundings, making it the perfect base to mark the occasion, fit for royalty.
The May Fair hotel is offering two fabulous packages in celebration of the Royal Wedding; the first features a sumptuous long weekend stay with a traditional full English breakfast, special Royal Afternoon tea with commerative handcrafted Dartington Crystal Royal Wedding champagne toasting flutes, to celebrate the marriage of HRH Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton, for a princely rate of £850* per room for a three-night stay. For further information please visit www.themayfairhotel.co.uk/royalwedding
In the heart of the most exclusive district of London, The May Fair hotel’s opulent décor and distinguished clientele, means there is nowhere more perfect in which to celebrate this fairy tale Royal Wedding.
For bookings, terms and conditions and further information, please book on Tel: +44 207 769 4041.
The May Fair offers the Royal Wedding Package. Including:
- Three-night stay in a king or superior room
- Full English breakfast daily
- Royal Afternoon tea
- A pair of engraved Dartington Crystal Royal Wedding lead crystal Champagne toasting flutes in a bespoke gift box
Available between April 28 and May 1, 2011, package rates begin at £850 per room for a three-night stay
The May Fair’s “Suite and Sapphire” Package offers guests: please visit
- A three-night stay in the hotel’s signature two-bedroom Azure Suite. Adorned in varying shades of blue and warm tones of chocolate, the celebrity favourite suite features its own private elevator (need 24 hour notice), kitchen and eight-person dining table, Fendi furniture and a remote controlled fireplace.
- A sapphire ring designed by Jooal Fine Jewellery to replicate the soon-to-be princess’s engagement ring. Guests can choose from a one-, two-, three-, eight- or 18-carat sapphire ring set with a half carat of diamonds in white gold.
Available between April 28 and May 2, 2011, package rates begin at £9,500. Package price may vary depending on final sapphire weight& package is subject to availability.