Laura Porter has lived in the London area all her life and can’t imagine ever wanting to live elsewhere. She visits London attractions every week and is a complete London obsessive as well as an afternoon tea addict. Follow her adventures across London with Anglotopia! Laura will explore the interesting, the new, the popular and the lesser known sides of London. So join Laura as she explores London as most of us wish we could – as a local!
Laura’s Recent Articles
- Claws at London Aquarium
- St Patrick's Day in London 2014
- Affordable Art Fair 2014
- Mother's Day Tea-torial
- Gentleman's Afternoon Tea in London
- Number 24 London Bus Guide
- Get Ready for Pancake Day in London
- RV1 London Bus Connects The Sights
- Afternoon Tea That's Really High Tea!
- London Transport Museum Depot Open Weekend